Monday, September 23, 2013

A Drive In The Mountains

Okay - enough already with the guns and the violence and the like - how about we talk about something lovely instead of something horrid! It is time to talk about something far more serene and tranquil! Autumn in the Rockies!

Cattle Drive Near Grant, Colorado
This weekend, it was time for my annual pilgrimage up to the mountains. To commune with nature and to enjoy the changing of the colors. 

It was also time for me to do some playing around with the video options that my new camera gives me... 



I am not entirely happy with the results, there is too much reflection and glare. I think the next thing I will be looking for is a polarizing lens for it! But overall, I am not displeased with the results!

Aspens on Guanella Pass

Wherever you are today, I hope that you have had an excellent weekend! 


Don Bergquist - September 23, 2013 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: