Friday, February 03, 2012


Marshmallow World’ my    [censored]   ! It’s a cold and dangerous world in the winter.

Sure, it is lovely once the snow stops falling, and it is nice being able to look out the window while the snow is falling, but with the traffic problems and the hassle of getting the dog to go out and walk when it is snowing, it is a bit of a hassle.

The snow started falling last night around the time I was heading to bed. It was still falling at a pretty good clip this morning when Saga and I went for our morning walk. Well, more of a drag, really. She REALLY didn’t want to go out this morning!

Who can blame her? It was cold, it was still snowing, and there was nearly a foot of snow on the ground. By the time the snow abated, it was piled more than 18” deep on my deck (the first ruler I tried measuring it with is in there somewhere. It got buried as the snow continued to fall).

It is supposed to move out some time today and by tomorrow it should be pretty nice.

Wherever you are today I hope that you are safe, warm, and cozy.

Don Bergquist – February 03, 2012 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA



No comments: