Saturday, December 17, 2011

Not A Moment Too Soon!


It took nearly two weeks’ of evenings, four trips to the post office, and a whole lot of putting memories onto paper, but I have finished getting my Christmas mailing out! It is down to Santa’s little helpers at the US Postal Service to get my Christmas wishes to their intended recipients.

In the end, I sent-out over 100 items (between the cards, calendars, and other presents) and have nothing left to do but put away the clutter left behind in the office. Then I can get ready for the holidays at home! I have my book club coming this week for our December dinner and then have some friends coming for Christmas Dinner.

Weigh-ins have been good to me. I have made it to my 50-by-50 goal as of this morning’s weigh-in. I am now fifty pounds lighter than I was at the start of the summer. I suppose now it is time to set my next goal. Bit for the moment, there are bigger fish to fry. Mmmmm! Fried Fish!

Wherever you are today I hope that your holiday preparation are going well!

Don Bergquist – December 17, 2011 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: