Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sometimes They Get It Wrong!

The prediction was for more snow this weekend. Yesterday was supposed to be a miserable day! Predictions called for up to six inches of snow in town (which usually means closer to a foot of snow out where I live, west of town).

It is another lovely day! Yesterday Saga and I went for a nice long walk in her park (ppor thing was worn out by the time we got home… we passed a big pile of horse apples which she briefly sniffed and then ignored. This is a far less energetic response to something smelly than I expect from her.

Today is another lovely day! Another day in which I wish I were able to get out there and spend time in the out-of-doors. Saga and I did start the day with a nice long walk and I hope to take another one after lunch, but I have some stuff that needs to get done here at home and that takes precedence.

Wherever you are today, I hope you’re enjoying a lovely weekend!

Don Bergquist – March 28, 2010 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: