Monday, June 20, 2005

Happy Birthday, Mary!

Happy Birthday, Mary!

I could not find the picture of you that I really wanted to put up on your birthday. I was looking for the one that Dad has of you from your short stint as a model. Failing that one, I looked for the one that was taken of you coming our of some building (I think it was in a mall somewhere) straightening your cuffs.

Not able to have either of those to post and not being able to get the one of you in your house when it was under constriction, I had to settle for this one. It does however, remind me that you are always there to push me around when I need it.

I do not mean that in anything but a pejorative way! I mean it in the loving and caring spirit in which you push me around. I know that most of the time you do it for my own good. And I love you for it!


I hope that your birthday is wonderful!

Have a great day werever you are!

Don Bergquist - 20-June-2005 - Lakewood, Colorado

No comments: