Saturday, January 07, 2012

Snow Day!


It is a miserable day outside. At least it is now.

It was a lovely morning; I went out and did my weekend ritual – Weigh-In, Grocery Shopping, Packing Lunches, Etc. I then came upstairs to do a bit of paperwork and suddenly noticed a few minutes ago, a change in the lighting.

The morning, which had dawned cold and clear, had drastically changed. It is now really coming down out there. The snow is falling in big, heavy, wet flakes.

According to the weather reports, this is what we can expect for the rest of the day. It would, therefore, seem an opportune time to get into my PJs, brew myself a cup of something warm, retreat into my man cave, and read, watch TV, or just chill (staying warm, of course while I do) and watch the snow.

Wherever you are today I hope your day gives you an opportunity to do something entertaining!

Don Bergquist – January 07, 2012 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: