Sunday, January 08, 2012

Morning After

To my cousin (and all the others who chided me for having had a snowstorm here yesterday – yes, I know, it was lovely and warm in South Carolina, Tampa, and other places) I have only one thing to say…

This morning is ABSOLUTELY LOVELY!!!

Sure, you may have lovely, warm weather habitually, but how often do you get to see the amazing mountains shrouded in a white mantle framed by trees that look like they have been freshly flocked, glittering in the early morning sun?

Sure, you can always walk into a mall and see a cheap imitation of this, but there is nothing like seeing what they are actually trying to copy. You never get this, now… do you!

So go ahead, act all smug. It’s so nice in Florida, South Carolina, etc. Do Palmetto Bugs and sinkholes really make-good for not getting mornings like this? I don’t think so!

Wherever you are today, I hope that your morning is brag-worthy!

Don Bergquist – January 08, 2012 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA



No comments: