Monday, June 29, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

It has been a grueling few weeks and I am sorry to have allowed it to interrupt the entries to my blog. Personally, I have had a lot of projects around the house that have been piling up that have been pushed down the list of priorities by the work piling up at the office.

Professionally, I am approaching a deadline and looking at the amount of things I have left to do and just shaking my head… There are just not enough hours in the day.

By the time the long weekend arrives, I hope to be able to get back to my projects and try and catch-up on the blog. I may even get my personal journal entries posted to the blog by then.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you have time to spend on yourself.

Don Bergquist – June 29, 2009 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: