Sunday, March 01, 2009

Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon

With my project work being fast and furious this past week and my Saturday being filled with adventure, it is so nice to have nothing pressing to do today.

Yesterday was a day filled with cleaning, laundry, software testing, taking Saga to have a B-A-T-H (!!!) and running errands. Today, there is nothing what-so-ever pressing that desires my attention so I am spending the day working on my photography catalogue, writing email, and basically doing not much of anything.

I spent the morning watching the talking heads programs and sipping coffee while petting Saga. (She is so nice and soft now that she has been to the dog wash.) I am making no absolute plans, but I may get the cameras out and go take some pictures later on. Other than that, however, as Queen puts it: “I’ll be lazing on a Sunday afternoon!”

Wherever you are today, I hope you’re having a relaxing day!

Don Bergquist – March 01, 2009 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon
Words and music by Freddie Mercury
I go out to work on Monday morning
Tuesday I go off to honeymoon
Ill be back again before its time for sunny-down
Ill be lazing on a Sunday afternoon
Bicycling on every Wednesday evening
Thursday I go waltzing to the zoo
I come from London town
I’m just an ordinary guy
Fridays I go painting in the Louvre
I’m bound to be proposing on a Saturday night (There he goes again)
And I'll be lazing on a Sunday (lazing on a Sunday)
Lazing on a Sunday afternoon

No comments: