Friday, January 14, 2005

January Reflections and Resolutions

Well, the new year is two weeks old now. I have yet to break any new year's resolutions. The fact that I have failed to actually make any is immaterial. My thinking is that if I don't make any, I can't break them!

I guess there are things that I should resolve to do. I should take more pictures. It is a craft I enjoy and one at which I wish to improve my skill. I guess the best way to do that is to take more pictures. So starting in the coming week I plan to make a photo excursion, no matter how mundane the subject, once a week and put at least one picture per week up here to my blog. We'll see how interesting the results can be.

I hope you're doing well on your resolutions!

Have a great day!

Don Bergquist – Lakewood, Colorado – 17, January, 2005

No comments: