Friday, November 03, 2006

What, Am I Crazy?

Tomorrow I start another whirlwind jet-set trip!

I found some great prices on tickets to Copenhagen, Denmark. As Amsterdam (last weekend) is the furthest east I have ever been, it goes without saying I have never been to Denmark. But that will change tomorrow.

I have an 08:30 flight from Heathrow Airport. This means I need to leave the villa tomorrow morning by 05:15 to make my way to Kingston. The trains will not be running early enough for me to take the train in so I am taking a bus.

The good part is that (if all goes according to plan) I arrive in the early afternoon and have a lot of time to see the sights before I head back to the hotel for a nap. The bad part is I have to be up every bit as early on Sunday because I have a 06:30 flight back. Why so early? Well... that is how I got the great prices on the tickets!

I hope wherever you are this weekend you have something to write home about!

Don Bergquist - 03 November 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: