Saturday, December 03, 2011

Weekend Projects


It was a short week, but a busy one. I had a lovely vacation but the week was hectic. Why is it that when you leave the office it takes about as long to get ready for and recover from your time off as the time you actually get to take away from the office?

This weekend there is so much to do. I am spending the weekend getting my Christmas Preparations made. As one of my favorite quotes from Willie Wonka And The Chocolate Factory puts it: “So much time, so little to do… No! Wait a minute! Strike that. Reverse it!”

I did get a bit of good news this morning t my weigh-in. As I had expected, a week of partying with my friends (my adopted family), and my real family took its toll on my weight loss effort; but as bad as I was, it could have been a LOT worse. I only put on two pounds. And that is certainly nothing to worry about! I’ll probably work that off just running my errands around town today!

Wherever you are today I hope you have had a bit of good news yourself today.

Don Bergquist – December 03, 2011 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: