Monday, February 28, 2011

What A Lovely Weekend! (Darn It!)

I cannot believe how lovely it ended-up being this weekend here in Colorado! Darn it!

I say "darn it" and stronger things, because it was supposed to be horrible this weekend. They were predicting cold, snow, freezing fog, and all manner of wintry horrors.

Was it horrible!? No! Was it cold!? - Well, okay, it was a bit chilly, but it was by no means really "Cold!"

So why am I griping?

Because, believing the forecasts I had heard, I made plans to do some things that kept me inside for the entire weekend. I worked on a couple projects that kept me at my computer for long hours and did some projects around the house that prevented me from getting out and really taking advantage of the lovely weekend we had.

But at least I had a productive weekend. I finished everything I had actually expected to finish; I went over to see some friends each evening of the weekend; I got a few walks with Saga in HER park into the schedule. All-in-all, not a bad weekend, just one that I kind-of wish had been spent more outside.

Oh well!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you've had a lovely weekend!

Don Bergquist - February 28, 2011 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: