Friday, July 30, 2010

Road Trip

With all my weekend housework completed and nothing on the schedule for the day, the reason for my activity can now be made known.

By the time this posts Saga and I should be half-way up Pikes Peak!

I decided last weekend that I wanted to take one last road trip while I had time available to me on a weekday when there were fewer people on the road. So last night, I packed the cameras and a few essentials into the car, and this morning, with coffee made, Saga and I are going to make a drive that I have wanted to do for some time now.

I am going to try and miss rush hour down to The Springs and then it is up the Pikes Peak road.

Look for pictures this weekend!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you'll have an excellent day.

Don Bergquist – July 30, 2010 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: