Thursday, May 29, 2008

Busy Day

It is foggy this morning, which is fitting, given the state of my head. I was able to get into my doctor to get an allergy shot, but it hasn't had the chance to kick in yet. So, in the interim, I'm suffering through the coughing, sneezing, and congestion. Idon't have time for this today!

I've got a lot of things to accomplish today by the close of business. I hope that after work I get a moment to update my galleries and my Shutterfly site with the latest photos.

But first, I have to get into the office and get some things done. I have so much to do. I worked from home yesterday and had a very productive day but still need to finish catching-up.

So, for today, that is it from me. Look for updates later!

Wherever you are today, I hope you'll have a great day!

Don Bergquist - May 29, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: