Monday, August 01, 2005

The Next Big Thing

Just to set the record straight, as I expect this will be the next big thing… I was there when this started.

My friend, Kevin – the sergeant from the London Metropolitan Police Force – was explaining to us that there is a push inside the department of late to be more cognizant of the feelings of the people of London. They are being more politically correct, if you prefer.

For instance, they are now referring to the people who are suspected of being the terrorists who bombed the tube a few weeks back as “Members of the Bombing Community.” We all had a good chuckle over then and then Angie asked the question that I am sure will catch on.

“Does that mean the people who failed to successfully deploy their bombs last week are ‘Explosively Challenged’?”

When you hear this line come back to you, remember… it started here!

I hope you have a great day!

Don Bergquist – 01-August-2005 – Thames Ditton, United Kingdom

No comments: